Welcome to Fishback Family Farms! I'm Rachel Fishback, a farm wife and mother of four by day...Capturing the art and chaos to our everyday farming life! We live in Southeast Iowa where we raise corn and soybeans.

Meet Baby Fishback...

Monday, September 17, 2007

So here's baby Fishback, our 4th little one. I had to post some pictures. Everything looked good on the ultrosound, and it was busy kicking and punching...aparently it didn't care for the pushing and prodding this morning. Mom had the pleasure of downing 36 ounces of water by 7:00 am so my bladder was definatly full by the 8:00 am appointment. And to top it off, the coffee pot in the waiting room was drippling fresh coffee while we waited...what a sound with a full pregnant bladder! All I can say is six months down and three short ones to go. And, yes, we do know what we're having:) I've highlighted the different parts, and each picture is labeled.











No comments:

Post a Comment