Welcome to Fishback Family Farms! I'm Rachel Fishback, a farm wife and mother of four by day...Capturing the art and chaos to our everyday farming life! We live in Southeast Iowa where we raise corn and soybeans.

Barn Quilts Dinner

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Barn Quilts Iron Chef Dinner was a huge success, and it rained most of Monday morning..so I had a cute date! Nathan was actually able to come and enjoy a kidless meal. The dinner was a lot of fun and the turn out was amazing! Chef David from David's catering won..by 1/2 of a percent...their food was so good and such a toss up. I can't wait for next year. Be watching for our Barn Quilts greeting card line to begin. I'm hoping to have them up and for sale by the begining, mid-November mark. Let me know if your interesetedin purchasing.







No comments:

Post a Comment