Welcome to Fishback Family Farms! I'm Rachel Fishback, a farm wife and mother of four by day...Capturing the art and chaos to our everyday farming life! We live in Southeast Iowa where we raise corn and soybeans.

Clay, Tessa and a fawn....

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Here's little Miss Tessa. I took some pictures of her this afternoon. It always feels like shes always asleep when I'm, snapping shots of the other kids, so I wanted to grap some good ones of her. Plus she changes so much!



So here's Clay, all dolled up...as you can see:) He NEVER lets me take pictures of him, and he ASKED today. So I wasn't going to argue. Actually, he wanted me to take a picture of his monster trucks. So I did that, too. This is how you'll normally find my child around our house. Covered in dirt and food...and more dirt. I'm sure if you look closely you'll see the blue marker, some ketchup and snot. Yes, I'm a bad mom.:( Please don't send me wash clothes...I have some. Trust me, its a lost cause with this boy. The quote on his shirt, its right behind his name says.... "Something smells fishy and its not me!" Sums it up QUITE nicely!


And here's a fawn that we spotted today.....

1 comment:

  1. Your children are beautiful! I love the pic of the fawn as well.

    ReplyDelete