Welcome to Fishback Family Farms! I'm Rachel Fishback, a farm wife and mother of four by day...Capturing the art and chaos to our everyday farming life! We live in Southeast Iowa where we raise corn and soybeans.

Off to Nebraska....

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

So this past weekend, the kids and I, along with my family, headed out west. To Fairfield, Nebraska for my cousin's wedding. During our eight hour drive out, we made 11, yes, ELEVEN stops. I didn't think the end was ever going to come into sight. But it did. Around 5:45 PM we rolled....no more like zoomed... into our hotel in Hastings. My brother, Vince, the kids and I were about a half an hour late for the rehearsal, but we made it! Here they are practicing.... Clay starring at the big boys....




Madison and RyLee getting piggy back rides from Uncle V and Cousin TJ...





The "Soon to Be" Mr. and Mrs......




Clay with his gift from Robbie and Becky.....




RyLee getting her hair done......




Madison getting dolled up too....




All dressed up!


Becky getting her butt slapped by the swordsmen.....




My bro Vince with our two cousins, Rob and Josh



Tessa talking to Nana.....

And the part of the fam that made the trip in two vehicals:).....




No comments:

Post a Comment