Welcome to Fishback Family Farms! I'm Rachel Fishback, a farm wife and mother of four by day...Capturing the art and chaos to our everyday farming life! We live in Southeast Iowa where we raise corn and soybeans.

Ashli's Senior Pics...

Thursday, July 17, 2008

After our meetings in Southwest Iowa, we drove two hours south to Kansas City and picked up Nathan's little sister, Ashli. Its been fun having her back, and the kids ADORE her! I took 120 pictures of her yesterday and had a BLAST in two hours. I wanted to share some of my favs.... I wanted to do some shots at our laundramat...I know, I know...sounds crazy...and I was hesitant about it, but Ashli said, "Lets do it...its not like I'm ever going to see these people again..." Good point. And we ended up with some great shots!
Diet Coke Break, anyone?:)




And she HAD to have an Iowa Corn field shot....how cute?
With her cowboy boots showing.....

















No comments:

Post a Comment