Welcome to Fishback Family Farms! I'm Rachel Fishback, a farm wife and mother of four by day...Capturing the art and chaos to our everyday farming life! We live in Southeast Iowa where we raise corn and soybeans.

Locks of Love

Wednesday, August 26, 2009




So Madison & RyLee are starting school today....and yesterday we were ready to head out the door for last minute clothes shopping. BUT, this mom was NOT on the ball....and thought I had better get Mad's hair cut. It was getting long, and unfortunatly some "self inflicted cuts" (by Madison or RyLee....still no proper explaination on that ordeal from last year) were REALLY showing. She NEEDED a hair cut! Thank God Stephanie had an opening:) I've always wanted to donate my hair to Locks of Love but haven't been able to since I choose to highlight my hair.......so I told the girls about it. Madison REALLY wanted a "bob" so she was all for this. At 2 we bopped into Salon Rage (YEAH!) for Madison's wonderful hair cut. For those of you not familiar with Locks of Love, they use donated hair for wigs available to cancer patients. Its a wonderful cause, and its always hard for me to have hair cut off drastically (whether on myself or my daughter), but this makes it ALL worth it.


The before............



Cutting off the back pony tails......





There they are!Ta-Da!!!!! Madison and her fabulous hair artist, Stephanie:)

No comments:

Post a Comment