Welcome to Fishback Family Farms! I'm Rachel Fishback, a farm wife and mother of four by day...Capturing the art and chaos to our everyday farming life! We live in Southeast Iowa where we raise corn and soybeans.

Good Report on Clay....

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Just opened my email and one of them I read was:

Dear Rachel and Nate,
We are certainly enjoying Clay at preschool. He's a delightful boy! Love his smile!!!! Enjoy the photos.
Julie Zahs and Brenda Miles
Kingdom Kids Preschool



So I thought I would share them:) Although, this morning was a different story. He cried, sat in the car and was a struggle to get to the classroom. And when I left, all I heard was Clay crying:( I felt really bad, but he wanted to "Go work with Daddy." So hopefully he's having a great time right now!
Clay with Mrs. Miles
Clay working on paper chains


Clayton Reading


No comments:

Post a Comment