Welcome to Fishback Family Farms! I'm Rachel Fishback, a farm wife and mother of four by day...Capturing the art and chaos to our everyday farming life! We live in Southeast Iowa where we raise corn and soybeans.

Family Picture Time!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

For those of you who don't know me very well, I use to have a photography studio in Washington where I was a member of Professional Photographers of Iowa. I met ALOT of fabulous photographers thru this organization, and everyone has their own style and look to their art, just as every farmer grows a crop-but a little bit different from their neighbor.

This year, Jodi and Rodney Gehman did our pictures, and they just gave me a sneak peek on their blog, so wanted to share! http://www.gehmanphotography.blogspot.com/

In case your wondering, we're on Oct 6th entry with the combine:)

Thanks guys! You were great to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment