Welcome to Fishback Family Farms! I'm Rachel Fishback, a farm wife and mother of four by day...Capturing the art and chaos to our everyday farming life! We live in Southeast Iowa where we raise corn and soybeans.

Whats New?

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Not much. Nathan is still plugging away in the fields....dodging rain drops. And hoping for proper moisture. Its a normal fall for the kids and I. I, however, FINALLY changed my license plates. And they came! Do you realize how hard it is to find a farming license plate thru the Iowa DOT?! Wow. I had a list of like twenty spellings of farm sayings.... "Sorry, its taken... this one is taken, and taken."
Excuse the bug-a-licious car. I had just washed it, drove home to take the picture....this is what it looks like driving a few miles home. Nice."Farm In Iowa"

No comments:

Post a Comment