Welcome to Fishback Family Farms! I'm Rachel Fishback, a farm wife and mother of four by day...Capturing the art and chaos to our everyday farming life! We live in Southeast Iowa where we raise corn and soybeans.

Its that time of year....

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sorry, no Christmas trees or cookies just yet. Its deer season! Let the chiors sing and everyone rejoice! Yeah, I know you can all hear my joy. Okay, enough about my sarcastic pouting. I should be grateful Nathan shot his on opening day. Which worked out, he went back to field work. Booo nasty Iowa weather for our growing season......I'm sure thats what Nathan was thinking! Now, let us all enjoy jerky and deer bologna!
And thank you to Rick Fulton for sending this picture to me....you wouldn't catch me in one of those fashionable vests with a gun in my hand. No Sarah Palin wanna-be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment