Welcome to Fishback Family Farms! I'm Rachel Fishback, a farm wife and mother of four by day...Capturing the art and chaos to our everyday farming life! We live in Southeast Iowa where we raise corn and soybeans.

Just a little FYI.....:)

Friday, January 15, 2010

So, two things I thought were for your information. First, I was introduced to a new blog, Money Saving Mamma . She's a fabulous Washington gal, her mom and sister have both been preschool teachers to some of our children...anyway, a fabulous family! Janelle posts links for ALL TYPES of coupons, no matter where your located. Check it out!

ANd speaking about coupons...WHO WOULDN'T WANT FREE GROCERIES FOR A YEAR! A year I said! Meet some fabulous farmers doing right. And register for their drawing! Farmers Feed Us is just that...in case you have no idea:(

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Rachel! I hope you still enjoy reading my blog and hope you are saving money!!!

    Janelle

    ReplyDelete