Welcome to Fishback Family Farms! I'm Rachel Fishback, a farm wife and mother of four by day...Capturing the art and chaos to our everyday farming life! We live in Southeast Iowa where we raise corn and soybeans.

Fun after dark.......

Saturday, May 29, 2010

So I fired up some of my studio equipment tonight, and the kids were my "models." Can you tell....I GOT MY CAMERA BACK! Wooot woooooot! They pretty much posed themselves....and did a great job:) This one was their idea too.......
The girls showing off a "trick" they can do with Clay.
And a rougher version of "Ring Around the Rosie..."
And I was going thru some old folders and this one just made me laugh.......:)






1 comment:

  1. It was rather interesting for me to read this article. Thank you for it. I like air max chaussures and air max 90 chaussures such themes and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

    ReplyDelete