Welcome to Fishback Family Farms! I'm Rachel Fishback, a farm wife and mother of four by day...Capturing the art and chaos to our everyday farming life! We live in Southeast Iowa where we raise corn and soybeans.

Working on a Barn Quilts Map.....

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

So its my goal this week! To get this sucker done....... Washington County Barn Quilts has visitors coming from all over to view our barn quilts, which is awesome! And we decided as a group a county-wide map needed to be available to visitors. So here's how it looks so far......

Now I know you need a magnifing glass to read this, but in actual print it goes on 22"x16" paper. Its still in progress, I have TONS of dots to add. We have 112 blocks up in the county, and a Barn Quilt Festival will be happening the end of September. I'll go back to working:)............

No comments:

Post a Comment