Welcome to Fishback Family Farms! I'm Rachel Fishback, a farm wife and mother of four by day...Capturing the art and chaos to our everyday farming life! We live in Southeast Iowa where we raise corn and soybeans.

Summer Fun

Monday, June 14, 2010

So our summer has been pretty low key so far....but July is right around the corner! And like most, its been rain, rain and MORE RAIN. My window baskets are doing well......The kids have been having fun riding dirt bikes. RyLee and Nathan discussing.... This is what a Princess looks like while riding. Instead of ditching the skirt, she just accessorized her outfit with jeans....


Clay working hard concentrating on his route....

Tessa thinks she needs to ride, as well.

Madison went off to camp this week! It was her second year....so she knew what to expect and was super excited. Here she is with her friend Hannah that she invited along:) They went to Crooked Creek Christian Camp. A wonderful camp...I know first hand! I went there quite a few years ago year after year. The drive is worth it...and kids were crying it was time to go home!:)




7 comments:

  1. hi...
    hi.. my name is nona, I am from Indonesia.
    I really hope we can exchange links.
    my blog: interiorstock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey my name ania im from poland.i watched ur blog ;) very interesting ;) nice note! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there -just popped in to say I enjoyed reading a few posts on your blog and I loved your photos. I have to ask this...what is the name of the Harry Connick Jr type song on your flash site lol?

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

    http://forlots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I can ride bike.

    Would had been quicker when working in farm.

    Since it is a personal blog, I really think it had unique personality.

    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Calling all Mad Men fans!

    I have entered a contest to win a walk-on role on the retro-licious show "Mad Men".

    If you would take two seconds to vote for me, I would really appreciate it. Just go to my blog, or use this link to go straight to my photo page.

    http://madmencastingcall.amctv.com/browse/detail/EZ3MBH

    Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete