Welcome to Fishback Family Farms! I'm Rachel Fishback, a farm wife and mother of four by day...Capturing the art and chaos to our everyday farming life! We live in Southeast Iowa where we raise corn and soybeans.

Merry Christmas!

Friday, January 7, 2011


So I KNOW its been a horribly loooong time.....so I'm wishing you a very Belated Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year. On a blog post I read, the writer said, "If you could pick a word for 2011, what would it be?" Hmmmm....... My 2011 word I've chosen is Harmony. It means lots of different things to me....and I think it sounds Beautiful! WHats your 2011 word you like or hope to strive for?

1 comment:

  1. My word for 2011 is:

    Teamwork

    I chose this word because if we all work toward the common good we will be much better off. It also fits your theme, or word of the year which is harmony.

    I enjoy your post and even though you do not post very often, your post are very meaningful.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete