Welcome to Fishback Family Farms! I'm Rachel Fishback, a farm wife and mother of four by day...Capturing the art and chaos to our everyday farming life! We live in Southeast Iowa where we raise corn and soybeans.

Careers on Wheels...Thank You's...

Friday, April 8, 2011


So in the

way our world is turning.....email, facebook, texting, on and on and on....you do forget how a handwritten card makes you feel. Especially the hand made ones.:) This week Madison and RyLee brought home tons, and TONS of thank you cards from the Stewart Elementary Kindergarten thru Third Graders. And they were VERY sweet. But I MUST share my fav.....this kid gets 5-stars for making me laugh.


Thank You Fishback's for teaching us about tractors. I didn't know there are computers in tractors. When I was little I thought farmers didn't have electricity at all.


Love, K


....a First Grader.


Its always nice to educate! You may help clear even the most basic questions on how you live. Ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment